Reservation terms & conditions
6th July 2020
We accept table reservations for both indoor & outdoor dining!
All our outdoor tables are covered by the roof so if it rains a wee bit you'll stay dry.
We ask that reservations are only made for those dining from our main menus. If you're stopping by for coffee/cake or our famous artisan pies, we ask you to kindly use our Bistro To Go windown- our large wooden tables aren't currently reserved and space is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Breakfast/Brunch menu reservations 9 am - 12 pm
- Lunch reservations from 12pm
Important things to note during COVID-19:
- When booking a table, it's assumed that the entire party are able to all be seated together. That means MAX of 6 people from two households (under 12's not included in headcount).
- We will ask for your contact information in line with Government test & trace guidelines
- When entering the Bistro face masks must be worn at all times when not at your table (when moving about; when using the toilets). Under 5's are exempt from this rule.